- VALUE stand/wall mount cabinets for the installation of active and passive network components
- Toughened glass front with lock with rotary handle, the direction of opening the door can be changed according to the requirement, the opening degree of the door is more than 180°
- Quick open side door, convenient for equipment installation and maintaining
- One cable channel on the top and the other on the bottom
- 19" standard installation, installation depth can be adjusted according to the requirement
- Colour: black (RAL 7021)
- Max. Load (distributed): 60 kg
- Remark: Delivery as an assembly set
- Contents: Wall mount rack, grounding set, installation material
For small network installations, even a half-height network cabinet is often too big, especially since only a parking space has to be found. In such cases, wall enclosures are the better solution. They provide enough space for some switches and patch panels and do not require space on the floor due to wall mounting. In addition, the network administrator can easily read the status of the switches without compromising their knees, or patch a patch cable without slipping on the ground.
The VALUE wall enclosures prove that such practical solutions can also be attractive. The black, slightly shiny housings are quite office-appropriate. A generous glass insert in the door allows a clear view of all built-in active and passive components even when the door is closed. Both the door and the side walls can be removed for optimum access to the inside of the housing; The cable feed can be carried out from above or below. The door of the VALUE wall housing comes with lockable swivel lever.