Predĺženie HDMI cez Fiber Optic LC OM3 do 300m 4K HDMI 2.0 18G, IR
- Extends HDMI 2.0 18G signals up to 300m over a single duplex LC cable
- Supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz Ultra HD, with High Dynamic Range
- Bi-directional IR or RS-232 for seamless, flexible control
- HDCP 2.2 support to ensure maximum compatibility
- 2 year warranty
The Lindy 300m Fibre Optic HDMI & IR Extender is a high performance solution for extending 4K 60Hz Ultra HD transmissions over incredible distances, which are not possible with traditional copper based systems, using a single standard LC duplex multimode (50/125µm) fibre optic cable.
Support for the HDMI 2.0 specification allows for the transmission of highly detailed 4K Ultra HD resolutions, using smart methods of compression, which decompresses the signal at the receiver for a visually lossless picture. Also providing support for High-Dynamic Range, video content can be seen with enhanced brightness, greater contrasts and a much wider colour gamut, perfect for creating eye-catching digital signage in retail, impressive residential installations or taking sports venue distribution to new immersive levels. HDCP 2.2 compatibility also means that protected 4K content including movies and TV shows can be viewed without issue.
As opposed to the use of copper based extension systems, the use of fibre optic cable also ensures immunity to RF and EMI, providing a stable signal in ‘noisy’ retail or industrial environments which can have a high interference from electronics.
With the ability to extend signals up to 300m the extender provides huge installation flexibility, the transmitter can be easily connected to a variety of HDMI source devices such as Blu-Ray players, 4K HDR media players or PC's in a convenient location, while the receiver can be placed in a suitable viewing area along with a 4K display or projector.The extender can also support 4K@30Hz non-HDCP content up to 1.5km with single mode fibre cable, great for even longer distance distribution of gaming or PC content. The included mounting brackets also allow for a neat installation under desks or discreetly hidden behind displays. In addition, the power supply is connected via a screw type DC jack, providing a more secure and reliable connection, perfect for professional installations where accidental disconnections could create a major issue.
Featuring bi-directional IR and RS-232 ports, the extender provides the capability for source equipment to be seamlessly controlled from the display side, and the display can also be controlled from the HDMI source device, great for providing simple, flexible control over the installation for the user. Alternatively, when IR is not used, support for RS-232 enables the extension of control signals as part of a larger installation.
- AV Interface: HDMI
- Interface Standard: HDMI 2.0
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Distance:
- 300m (984.24ft)
- 1500m (4921.2ft) non-HDCP 10.2G
- Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- HDCP Support: Pass-through
- EDID Pass Through: Pass-through
- Supported Audio: Pass-through
- Separate Audio Ports: -
- IR Support: < 100kHz
- CEC Support: -
- Serial Interface: RS-232 (Bi-directional)
- Transmission Protocol: -
- Transmission Medium: 1 x Duplex LC (50/125µm)
- Laser Class (only for Fibre): 1
- Wavelength (only for Fibre): 850nm (with supplied SFP+ module)
- Chipset: SiFotonics SD1503/SD1513
- Special Features: Auto Laser Disabling Function
- Transmitter Input: HDMI Type A (Female)
- Transmitter Output: Duplex LC
- Receiver Input: Duplex LC
- Receiver Ouput: HDMI Type A (Female)
- Bidirectonal Ports: RS232 (Terminal Blocks), IR (Female)
- Power: 5.5/2.5mm DC Socket
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 150x20x74.4mm (5.91x0.79x2.93in)
- Housing Material: Metal
- Net Weight: 0.3kg (0.66lb) per unit
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 45°C (32°F - 113°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 70°C (-4°F - 158°F)
- Humidity: 10 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 12VDC 0.5A
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Carton box
- Packaging Dimensions: 305x180x75mm (12.01x7.09x2.95in
- Gross Weight: 1.228kg (2.71lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS, California Proposition 65 & REACH
- Transmitter unit
- Receiver unit
- 2 x Multi-Country Power Supply (EU, UK, US & AUS)
- 2 x Fibre SFP+ Modules
- 2 x Terminal Blocks
- 2 x IR Emitter Cable
- 2 x IR Receiver Cable
- 4 x Mounting Brackets
- Lindy Manual
- No.: 38174
- EAN: 4002888381741
V Bratislave vám tovar doručíme do 2 hodín a do iných miest Slovenska do 24 hodín.
Na sklade reálne držíme skoro 8000 produktov, ktoré sú ihneď k dispozícií k odoslaniu.
Ak zariadujete nové priestory, alebo kanceláriu vieme vám zabezpečiť kompletné riešenie.