- The cheap solution for data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbit/s and a bandwidth of 500 MHz
- Patch cable for networking connections between devices
- Prepared shielded Twisted Pair cable (PiMF) with RJ-45 connectors on both ends.
- Durable due to moulded kink protection.
- Flexible cable, suitable for narrow bending.
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Contact settings 1:1, in accordance with the EIA/TIA 568 standard.
- Construction: 8 lines, pairs shielded with aluminium foil, complete shielding in tinned copper braid
For a structured shielded Cat.6a cabling system we recommend to use the following components:
VALUE Cat.6a UTP Cable, Solid Wire, 300 m: 21.99.1681
Flush Mount Wall Jack for Keystones: 25.16.8579
Surface Wall Mount Frame: 25.16.8484
VALUE Cat.6a Keystone, RJ-45, shielded: 26.99.0366
19" Keystone Patch Panel: 26.11.0358 / 26.11.0359
VALUE Cat.6a S/FTP Patch Cord, 5 m: 21.99.0875